Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Make-up

The kidlets woke up WAY too early yesterday morning. In an effort to stay in bed just a few more minutes I diverted Clara's request to get ready for church by suggesting she get me ready... while I lay here. Delighted, she ran and grabbed my make-up bag and a brush and got busy.
Wish the details showed up more. I looked like a cross between the Joker and a drag queen.
Minus a poke in the eye with an errant mascara wand and a lot of powder up the nostrils, she did about as well as I do the job!

2 comments:

Amber said...

You look good! Way to go Clara! Autumn would love it if I let her do this...I should be a nice mom sometime...

Just Us said...

Beautiful.