
My brother, above in all his Panamanian glory, won hands down. I hate clowns. Always have, always will. They're creepy--all of them--and David was the personification of everything I fear about them.

He went into their local McDonald's on the big day. They gave him a free hamburger because they liked his costume and miming skills so much. He took it out to the median in the busy intersection outside and tried to do a little free marketing by giving it away to passing cars. Nobody would take it. As we laughed about it I could see the lightbulbs going on and he concluded that his new money-making scheme is going to be giving out hamburgers in that intersection every day and see how much McDonald's will pay him to go away. Yes. He wins the creepy Halloween costume award.

Here's the
whole happy family: Kathryn was THE disco mamma (and I'm disappointed I wasn't there to fix her hair. It's one of my favorite things to do.), Mr. Creepy, and Grace the flower fairy who looks a little afraid of her dad. It's okay, Gracie. So am I.
1 comment:
He does win the award!! There is never a dull moment being married to that guy!!
Post a Comment