One crowded hour of glorious life
is worth an age without a name
Quote of the Day, part XLIV
Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?" William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"
Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved: "I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?" Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long. This move didn't come a day too early!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Thank you for your sweet gift, Auntie Bethany. I'm pretty sure she loves it.
11 comments:
Jenny Kunz
said...
hahahahahahaha!! Oh my gosh- I was slightly horrified at first. I thought that her lips really did stretch that far. . . but then again. I'm pretty tired. I love it!
11 comments:
hahahahahahaha!! Oh my gosh- I was slightly horrified at first. I thought that her lips really did stretch that far. . . but then again. I'm pretty tired. I love it!
That's awesome...though weird at first glance. She sure is a beautiful baby!
That is by far the most disturbing baby accessory I've ever seen. Oh MY gosh.
Anna, do you have a dark headed baby on your hands. I think this little one is all her moma! So pretty...even with the teeth and lips!
What a beautiful baby....words are failing me too.
That is HILARIOUS! I need to find me one of those!
A mouth only the daughter of an endodontist could love...
Why am I not surprised that it came from Bethany? I believe she gave my brother a stuffed rat for his birthday once.
I actually like the pacifier though. Very cute.
Only Bep would find that!!
How totally Bethany. lol
My question is how she found a smile that echoes little AAA's older brothers' so well . . .
hilarious! Can't believe you have 6 AND already a week old. Holy Cow!!!
however is it bordering on child abuse?!!!
Post a Comment