Then he put the dismembered piece on my forehead and the moment vanished! Now I have to make an appointment, get a new prescription, go glasses hunting, which is akin to bra/jeans/swimming suit shopping, either take six kids with me or find babysitters (both equally obnoxious), and do it all ASAP because I can't wear contacts at the moment. Pollyanna would point out that I can read in bed comfortably on my right side now. I really liked those glasses.
And P. S., we got Seamus a girlfriend.

Just kidding, but this picture was way too alarming to pass up. Don't think the poor eunich wouldn't care much if we did find him a girl. However, let this be a lesson to us all: No matter how ugly your frau is, it could be worse.
Sorry, folks. Sleep deprivation is hitting me hard today!
4 comments:
That exact glasses scenario happened to me a year ago! I was dozing in bed one morning and Roo came in and I heard "snap!" 300 bucks later I could see again...
So sorry about the glasses! Kids are so expensive, aren't they?! That cat is awful. Drew walked in and saw it and exclaimed, "Whoa! What is that thing? That is scary!"
This reminds me of when we went glasses shopping in Lewisville! Also, remember the cute 400.00 pair? Maybe they have gone on sale by now! Good Luck, Amy H.
As a matter of fact, they are the very same pair! Thanks again for coming with me. I guess they've had a good long run and now they can rest in peace...as soon as I get a replacement.
Post a Comment