Quote of the Day, part XLIV
Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"
Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!
7 comments:
Oh I wish I could be there to help you!
Do you need a teenage girl or two for a couple of days??
I'm serious.
Nothing a big bowl of buttery popcorn can't fix right?!? You better go in your room, lock the door, lay on your bed, and call me while you eat it :)
Anna! You look marvelous in this picture! ;) I hope all is well over there!
Tee hee. It was good to see you today at the park.
P.S. I periodically go through your blog playlist to find songs i want to buy. The last one I bought because of you was Lucky. Love that one.
i miss you
You seem to be doing so well, going to a ball game so soon after having a baby. WAY TO GO!! We are thrilled for you to have another little girl! CONGRATS! Sure do enjoy your blogs!
Um, good!
Seriously, my PREpartum thoughts exactly!
Yesterday I got on facebook for a break from the domestic life I live...Jason asked what he could do. I said, anything, there's still a million things to do (just got back from a week vacation), 4 more loads of laundry, dishes, sweep, clean jaden's bedding, I went on...then he asked, "if there's so much to be done, why are you on facebook?"
Oh no he diiiittent!!!!
Post a Comment