William: "Let me see, Meg. Oh you look so beautiful like that!"
Jacob: "Clara's new smile is so great, that huge space with the little drip of flesh in the middle."
I, for one, am a little sad to see that signature gap vanish, to be replaced with gigantic grown-up teeth. The days go by too quickly with this girl...


5 comments:
Oh, these are DARLING! What's the background? Is it photoshopped? LOVE them. What a beauty.
OH! And I LOVE Will's quote at the top!
Clara makes me laugh.
The background is my shower curtain in the hall bathroom (pictures of our spring break remodel to come... NO MORE CARPET!!) And no photoshopping here except to put them on a strip and turn them b/w. She's been having fun with her new space--think squirt gun.
So cute! I love your quotes from your kids...William seems like he keeps you guys laughing quite a bit...just like all of your kids, I guess! :)
Post a Comment