Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trivia

$10,000 to the person who can guess what the world record is for the most push-ups done non-stop. (New fact I learned in my current BYU class.)

I'll give you a hint: It was a man, and it's more than 100. Also, no fair googling the answer. Answer will be posted at the end of the week.

4 comments:

scooping it up said...

i am withholding my guess because i KNOW you're not gonna pony up.


ok, fine. no googling. 217

JennyLynn said...

What concerns me more is: 1) is he good looking? and 2) can we watch?

Allens, Inc. said...

Staci, you're right. I guess I need to come up with some other form of encouragement to participate in my little contest. I'll think of something.... Thanks for guessing.

Also, JL, is Japanese and I haven't seen him up close. So, good looking? We'll assume he is. AND we can't watch. He set the record in 1980 when we were just little pups.

Norris Fam said...

My random guess is 473.

Now can I go google it?