Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weirdy Cats

For an art project in homeschool today Mom and I had fun "editing" pictures! We made lots of funny editings and we laughed really hard. Here are a few of them.


This is Troll Doll Audrey. We didn't make too many changes for this one actually. (This one is for Uncle Pug who thinks Audrey looks like a troll doll.)

This is the mean elf that I paintballed! The elf (William) obviously didn't like it!

This is The Weirdo with a Beardo, or Isaac the fawn. He had just gotten a falcon haircut for the BYU game!

This is skinny dancing Meg! She is only obedient enough to get one meal a day! Don't be fooled by looks! (She really did just lose her first tooth.)

This is Jimmy Trouble Troll. As you can see, the name fits! Mom was really mad when he colored on the wall!

This is me, CRAZED JAKE! The red eyes, the oooooooooooing mouth, the hairy shoulders, you've got to admit that I made myself pretty creepy! (I had a haircut for the BYU game too!)

This is my other sister Bucky! My parents don't claim her!
I didn't have time to do Mom and Dad because I have math to do...
Jacob

10 comments:

Terry Tanner said...

Anne,
Your home school must be a lot of fun! But look how your kids are turning out!
Cousin Terry
(Anonymousgrandpa.blogspot.com)

Jeannetta said...

Oh Anna! I'm so happy you are homeschooling!! Really. I can't even tell you how happy I am at that :) Bless you.

The photos are perfect btw, a wonderful homeschool art project!

Chace & Rivka said...

Jacob, these are AWESOME! You're a true artist. I was always suspicious that Audrey was a Treasure Troll. And I don't claim Yucky Bucky either. She's not cute enough to be an Allen. My favorite is probably Mr. Tumnus though. Great job!

J said...

Jacob you crack me up. That last picture was just sick and wrong. I think you have a promising future ahead of you in photo editing, although you may need to learn to make people look a little more flattering not hairier. LOL. Come to the river with us today after your siblings get out of school. We can canoe!!

Norris Fam said...

Really...I can't stop laughing over that last one! It's so alarming it's funny!

I didn't know you were doing the homeschool thing this year. That's more proof that I don't get near enough Anna phone time in :(

Call me.....or I'll call you.

Kelly said...

Wow! I don't know what to say. :D What a fun project!
-Lexi

Kelly said...

I think Bucky needs to be entered in the GAP KIDS casting call- all of your kids are DARLING but Bucky has .... a special quality that really stands out...
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/?cmp=OTC-Gap-DedicatedLaunchEmail-0923-Entry&EV=9232009_N_GBY&DI=16061246&CD=GNC_GPR

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the laugh, Anna! :) I really do need to catch up with you one of these days . . .

Ling-Li said...

Jacob--I thought I was the queen of ugly pics! I can't wait to get together sometime and work on these together. Excellent work. Favorite Aunt B

Meredith said...

These are great! I now HAVE to refer you to my cousin's wife's blog for some similar pictures with descriptions that will make you laugh out loud: www.seasongiles.blogspot.com

Click on March in the archives and scroll down to the second entry, titled, "For all you Thomas fans out there". Seriously, so worth it.