Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Audrey

Okay, here are the real photos taken of our little one by my friend and photographer, Keri Blue. She is just short of 2 weeks here. Thanks for the attempt to keep me on schedule, Rivka, but I'm thinking she's just a little cuter in these.





7 comments:

Annalea said...

Those are gorgeous, Anna. I wish we had done the same for our babies. Live and learn . . . I can always make sure my grandbabies get them done. :o)

Love the new quotes at the top!

Staci said...

She is so adorable! I love the blanket too! What a truly sweet smile! Hope you are all well in Oregon. We miss your sweet family!

Just Us said...

She is beautiful Anna.

Jeannetta said...

What a doll--just not literally :D

Ron and Carol Allen said...

You make a Grandmother proud....What a darling little Aubrey.

Thank you for putting these on your Blog. We love your blog and when I feel lonely for the family I go to YOUR BLOG. It brightens my day.

We love you all, Grandma and Grandpa Allen

J said...

I love the picts. Your kids are such cuties.

dramaspice said...

Anna! I absolutely love your blog. I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award :) Just a fun thing that's going around.. check out my blog kissedbyaraingod.blogspot.com :)