1. It's fun to have late-night girl parties. I really ought to live it up and bring food for myself too!


2. Grocery shopping with a grumpy pirate with a back pack is so much more effective. Customer service is remarkably prompt, especially when screaming is involved.
3. I still have half an apple tree.
4. Crawdads are a great birthday present for Isaac to give Jacob (even if they did spill river water everywhere, and they stink).
I'm sure I'll think of some more when I'm not so tired...
3 comments:
Always a good idea to count your blessings :)
Your kids are awesome, and so cute. I think I have said this before...oh well.
I am very sorry about Ruthie. :) We just planted a little apple tree in our yard...hopefully it survives hurricane season!
A sign of a good mother is that she allows the crawdads from the river into the house...I am, by this definition, not a good mother.
Post a Comment