$10,000 to the lucky person who can use their investigative powers to guess where I got this little bouquet sitting on my kitchen table, to be awarded in increments of 10c monthly. If I remember.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Hydrangeas
I think this lovely flower needs a prettier name. "Hydrangea" sounds like a part in an engine. How about something like "Flowering Audreyanna"? Mmm, that's better. (Of course, the Latin name would be Luteus diasprum olfactorius, as in Smelly yellow diaper, as in I'd better go now...)
$10,000 to the lucky person who can use their investigative powers to guess where I got this little bouquet sitting on my kitchen table, to be awarded in increments of 10c monthly. If I remember.
$10,000 to the lucky person who can use their investigative powers to guess where I got this little bouquet sitting on my kitchen table, to be awarded in increments of 10c monthly. If I remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love hydrangeas too! That bush out your window is AMAZING! (do I win the 10 cents/month...did I guess right :)
I had a nice chat with Jacob & Clara yesterday...did they tell you???
Post a Comment