For those of you who keep asking about Audrey's newborn photoshoot, I know this post is a month late. You could say I've been preoccupied! But, at long last, here are the products of that sweet experience. A dear friend who, conveniently, happens to be a fantastic photographer, offered to take Audrey's newborn pictures for us. She met us at the hospital just hours after the blessed event and took these precious photos. As I upload them, I just can't believe how much this little lady has already changed and grown. You may not even recognize her! I know I don't!
Enjoy!




19 comments:
ANNA! These are breathtaking! Who did them?
Nice Try! LOL
these pictures were kind of gross. no, nope, they are really gross.
You freaked me out there for a second! Hilarious! Where do you come up with this stuff?
What the...! I blame this 100% on Rivka the Blog Pirate!
WHATEVER!!! I deny these accusations emphatically! It was Miriam!
But, do you like it?!
Anna, she looks like a porcelain doll! So beautiful.
HA!!! Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! Okay, Okay...I promise to get to them VERY soon! Not that your photos aren't spectacular, Rivka. Interested in a part time job? ;)
Miriam! Kik! That's it. I'm changing my password. I am impressed with the whole ethereal Chucky's born dream sequence effect. Was this what you all were doing in Wamic without me?
Okay, I'm on the ground laughing like crazy!
Loved the pictures....however, where did you get the baby with hair?
Audrey is beautiful and we are loving her without ever holding her.
Pirate looks kind of scary, but we know what is under all that show.
Hope Jacob had a great birthday. We love you Jacob.
Mom and Dad
What the heck? I have no words to say except that you make me laugh so hard :)
YES!!!!! You have unlocked the key to turning back the clock. Now I can get newborn photos of ALL of my kids, even though they're all far older than newborns, and most of them have never been in a hospital . . .
Too funny. :o)
Hey . . . Kik, would you come stand in for the postpartum-me, as well?
I don't know what you're talking about.
Oh my gosh, you crack me up! At first I was all excited to see them...until I looked a little closer. :)
Okay, I'm a little late getting in on the commentary, but you really ought to be more careful with secure information like your blogger passwords, Anna. I mean, really - who accidentally slips that kind of info to sisters, and finds months later that it has caught up with them?
I am laughing and crying, and my kids are dying to know what is going on...i love your blog! You are the best!
I have been in Canada, so I haven't done any blog checking. I knew yours was the one to check first.
Post a Comment