Unfettered by social propriety, little James Grey, fresh out of the bath, sat at my messy desk and sang his heart out to the mini Children's Songbook. I think he had sung almost every song in the book since he'd been at it for a while before I came onto the scene with my camera. What would we do without this little bowl of sunshine?
(I am sorry it's so dark because his little puckered face in the mirror is especially charming. For you techies out there, is there any way to lighten videos?)
3 comments:
What a nice mama you are not to show his nakedness!
And I'm lovin' the "battery" quote of the day :).
What a cutie! He looks like so much fun! I love how he turns the pages! Anna when is you baby due and how old is James? I seem to remember Taft and him being pretty close in age. Sometimes it feels crazy that you have children we have never got to meet. He truly is adorable!
So cute.
Post a Comment