1952: Delbert and Edna, Lloyd and Grace--take your pick!
1970: Well now, aren't they a handsome couple? I think he's a weekend cage fighter, and she's darn good at peach cobbler.
1975: If his hair were curly and her's were black, I'd just about think I know these people.
1979: In honor of my birthyear. All I can say is, these folks can dance!
1990: Douglas County Speedway, here we come!!










6 comments:
NO WAY. if it weren't 10:22 pm i'd call you myself to convey, in part, the tears of laughter i've shed over this. these are the most hilarious/ gross/flattering/outrageous pictures i've seen of you, and after your post about the douglas speedway, that's saying a lot!
There is a good chance that I'm going to use some of these as my computer desktop...just so I can get a nice good belly laugh at least once a day!
(I'm totally going to do that with Dr. N and myself :)
I can always count on you for a laugh! That is hilarious!
Oh my gosh, I about died! That is soo funny! I love it and your quotes. Thanks for all the sweet comments. We may come this spring! I will let you know! Love you and miss you tons!
Great stuff!
Can I say that you look great in any era? Seriously a hottie!
I think the funniest thing about this post is when I showed it to Michael and he said, "Wow. Where did you get these old pictures of my grandpa?" It wasn't until about the third set down that he realized it was HIM he was looking at! "Wait a minute! Go back up!" He couldn't stop laughing. Mission accomplished.
Post a Comment