Per Kristal's request to see my siblings. You're going to have to click on these to zoom in. Here are two pictures of my family taken during our trip to San Francisco. The first is an attempt at a good normal picture (only half are even looking at the camera, and even fewer smiling, of course). The second is everybody doing their various versions of "dead-eye." We all thought it was really funny, but something tells me the joke is not universally appreciated. Some people just don't have any sense of humor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just for the record...I think EVERYTHING you do is hilarious!!! :)
I think it is so funny too! Your family is awesome! So cute as well! I will have to request that my family do a "dead eye" picture...so great.
Just for the record...I second Norris Fam. I wish you could help me write my life in a fun way, cause we do some pretty fun things, but then when I write them on my blog, they sound boring...boo! Um, ok, so there's not a single person freaky enough looking in that family pic to even CLOSE to resemble me. Maybe you were high when you told me that I remind you of your sista? I remember you being high a lot in TExas to pass time.
I have always wanted to see your family because I knew they had to be beautiful people and wow, they are! Thanks!
All I can say is, even with "dead eye", you're all extremely good looking.
Post a Comment