One crowded hour of glorious life
is worth an age without a name
Quote of the Day, part XLIV
Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?" William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"
Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved: "I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?" Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long. This move didn't come a day too early!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Pen
Why did it strike me as funny that Michael was using this pen
during his end of year financial meeting with his accountant and lawyer?
Hilarious! Somehow I ended up with one of those same pens at my studio. One of my new moms must have left it here after an infant session. I handed it to a male client (without realizing what it said) who read it and didn't really know what to say... I just laughed! Oops...
Um... I wrote "heart" there... not sure what happened. But that reminds me. I love your music selection BUT... I would like to put in a formal request that Dido be terminate (maybe not the actual person but at least her music). Please signify compliance by saying nothing. Thank you.
7 comments:
I would definately say that is a funny story! I would also say that this pen is very professional!
Because it's hilarious! (The pen is awesome . . . and more people need to see it. :o)
Ok, that is so funny.
I want one! That is, I want the pen... not a baby... or the breastmilk.
Hilarious! Somehow I ended up with one of those same pens at my studio. One of my new moms must have left it here after an infant session. I handed it to a male client (without realizing what it said) who read it and didn't really know what to say... I just laughed! Oops...
Could be weirder. It could say "I breastmilk"...
Um... I wrote "heart" there... not sure what happened. But that reminds me. I love your music selection BUT... I would like to put in a formal request that Dido be terminate (maybe not the actual person but at least her music). Please signify compliance by saying nothing. Thank you.
Post a Comment