A mink!
A pet mink!
A pet mink clip tie! It's a favorite, Grandma and Grandpa, both with Isaac, and with every child at church with two semi-functioning eyes and nerve endings in their fingertips. One little guy even called to see where Isaac had gotten it so that he could save his pennies to get one for himself. Thank you! (Your letter from Isaac will be coming soon.)
10 comments:
My girls both screamed....."EWWWW, that's ugly!"
hee, hee!
Nathan said he did NOT want a tie like that. However I think it could be a great girl magnet??
SHERI
That is amazing...I am pretty sure she could sell those. :)
AHAHAHA!!! I think this wins post (and Christmas gift) of the year!!!
i pop over here occasionally from amber's blog, and more often than not, get a good laugh.
this has been the best one yet.
thanks.
Eww! Not realizing it was dead in the first picture, I thought it was some sort ugly, little dog.
So, I'vce spent the last 2 hours blog stalking friends (since I've been spending the last 4 months adjusting to 4...oh my gosh!) um, and this is by far the coolest post! Isaac is awesome, the mink tie clip is awesome, together it's bound to be extreme awesomness!!!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE YOUR MOM! I CANNOT wait to show this to Curtis when he gets home!!
A primary teacher's nightmare.
I think this is WAY COOL! My mom gave me a mink collar that's 3 of the little critters, each "biting" the next one's tail. Creepy, but clever. Think I'll wear it to scouts some night. Isaac and I could be a real stylish pair!
Post a Comment