Oh the days when life was so simple. Where have they gone? Will they ever come back?(Regarding item #8: Jacob told Isaac that he stinks. Isaac asked if he should get some deodorant. Jake replied that he didn't stink like that, he stunk like he was dusty. Dusty? Granted, this is the child that came out of the shower yesterday insisting he had thoroughly washed, with a huge dry patch on one side of his head and bar soap remnants smeared on the other.)
(Another semi-applicable side note, while I'm at it: William has taken to smelling any part of himself that touches James. I watched him hit little Jimmy in a fit over a puzzle, then immediately sniff his fist before he continued his tirade. What is with these kids?!)
3 comments:
Looks like Isaac's been reading Frog and Toad.
My eight-year-old needs deodorant. Where has the time gone? Just yesterday he smelled like spit up. And pee.
I wonder what someone smells like when they smell "dusty"? You've gotta start letting him out of the attic every once in a while :)
I can imagine Isaac smelling dusty, scrounging around in the window tracks for his de-winged insects.
Also, why is it so funny that William is so anti-"baby." I don't know, especially since he hates mine, too, but I love him all the more....
Post a Comment