Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Introducing #6

Since the cat's officially out of the bag, I thought I'd formally introduce you all to Arliss Drummond Allen--sex unknown, except to Clara, who is sure it's a girl because it's due to arrive on her birthday and because "we already have too many boys!" We'll see in four months... (Picture compliments of my younger sister, Bethany, who specializes in disturbing drawings/magazine manipulations of every subject. This apparently is a gothic me, with a uterus instead of a heart. Thanks again, Jaco. It warms my...heart?)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word: CREEPORAMA!

Bjorn to Rok said...

too funny!

MKMT said...

This is disturbing. Just because Bep created it doesn't mean it's fit for public consumption!

kristal said...

so are you pregnant? if you are, can I have it? I want a kid with blue eyes...i have blue eyes....why wont' my kids keep them. It's really frustrating. And that's the creepiest picture I've seen in quite a while...impresive!

Laurie said...

Great stuff.

Melanie said...

you crazy woman, oh how I miss you!

scooping it up said...

keep the clone army coming! Congrats!

[BrookeO] said...

I have to chime in and say congrats!

xo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anna (& Mike) You guys should have lots of kids because they are so cute and darling! You are a great mom and a wonderful person.

[S Rizzle] said...

Congrats Anna. I followed the Riley yellow brick road to check out your happenings today (snow day). I miss your dang good recipies.
P.S. I have a good beer bread recipe if you want it!
-Sarah Coleman

Unknown said...

Allen world domination! Love it! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What the... lol