Me, trying to direct:
"I didn't say dogpile, boys. No, really. Look at the camera now!"
Everybody sort of looking straight ahead. Good enough. "Okay, time for the kids' shot while Dad recoups. Alright, all you kids sit around the bench. We'll start with Jacob in back..."
"No. I mean it. Sit down NOW and look at the camera! This is not a jungle gym! William, stop sulking. James, don't crawl off the set. Older boys, could you please help them?"
"Good enough. Okay, let's have some fun now. Everybody sit down, we're going to try something different.... Hey, stop fighting, everybody. No, it's not Clara's fault! Michael, wake up! James, Will, stop crying. You're not going to die."
(To view in larger sizes/higher resolution, click here . Will's wink is his signature smile these days. It's worth it to peruse all the excellent pictures on her blog. For family, or friends who are interested in the full monty, go to Keri's website , to galleries, to online proofing. Let me know so I can get you the password (akmallen@yahoo.com). There are some funny ones.)
6 comments:
I love all the pictures! You look beautiful, like always. I want to see more!
Anna, I love the wink! and I love the picture of you and mike, you look like your maybe 21, both of you. does keri blue want to come visit us in bellevue? she's amazing!
Love the the long hair! All the pics are adorable! Great photographer! Loved your Christmas card with the sneaky news! I can't believe it.... but some how I can. haha. You make me almost want to be brave and try it again one day. But I am no Anna Allen. That was a super awesome card and yes it sufficed my need for a family photo!
Thanks you guys! The Allen family makes it EASY! ;)
I have to say that those are truly the best family pictures I have ever seen. I LOVE your hair too!
Of course I remember you Anna. I am secretly jealous of Carrie and your friendship. I think you seem like the funnest friend. I love your family pictures. I love your blog, you make me laugh.
Congrats to you too with your baby on the way.
Post a Comment