Poor little Isaac has felt the second grade version of emasculation this last year as he's watched all his friends loosing teeth. But not him. People were starting to talk... However, last night he and Michael spent some serious time in the bathroom and this session finally produced results! This boy, who's been left off the tooth graph every year because of his inability to loose teeth, has finally arrived!

After a few minute's celebration, Isaac happened to see the bloody tissue staunching his wound. He went pure white, began swaying and knocking into walls, so Michael had him sit down, head between knees.
Still feeling queasy.
Recovered, and elated again!
This was definitely a family affair, complete with cheering and predictions regarding the Tooth Fairy's generosity. Michael educated the kids on the anatomy of a tooth. Who knew they were so interesting!
2 comments:
You make me laugh everyday!! I love your blog and your funny family happenings...Thanks for sharing. Hey-could you please send me your updated address? I think last year's card list is outdated...Thanks so much!
Mauri
mauri.winder@gmail.com
I'm with Isaac...there is something about a bloody tooth that make ya wanna hurl! What is wrong with our hubbies, they live for it!
CONGRATS Isaac! I hope the tooth fairy paid you TRIPLE because you've waited SOOOOO long!
Post a Comment