Could somebody please tell me why I seem to provoke in all hair dressers this undeniable temptation to cut my hair like a nasty 80's rock star? I don't get it. Is it the heavy black eyeliner that throws them off? Could it be the microphone hanging out my back pocket? Or maybe I'm just not clear enough in my description of what I want and they've misconstrued it: "Could you please trim an inch or two off the bottom, some light layering with the shortest no shorter than my jawline. But whatever you do DON'T GIVE ME A SHAG! I HATE shag styles and I don't want to look like an 80's rock star. No mullets either, please."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Anna! You are beautiful no matter what....but that cut is..interesting. Can we still be friends?
You are beautiful, but like the previous comment, the hair is...let's just say I hope Santa brings you some of those big claw clips!
Love you!
Are you for real? I could see you having this sort of style of wig laying around. Please let me know asap.
Whoa. That truly is bad. You warned me, but whoa. Now you need to post your new 'do to prevent us all feeling too sorry for you!
Oh my. Maybe the hairdresser spoke English as a second language?
It speaks to me. Keep it. It says, "Look at me wrong and I'll break my guitar over your head." There are worse messages to send...
Oh. My. Gosh. That hairdresser must be Robby's ex-girlfriend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOi-6apALTk
Whoops! Sorry - Classic Hound is actually me, Ellen. Since I'm here again, check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56fZ0cUd8E
Wow Anna! That hair cut is really....special. I thought you were joking when you said mullet, but.... wow!
Purrrr....Sexy 80's kitten....
You are HOT, my friend!
This seriously is not a joke?!?!?!!? Awesome.
Post a Comment