Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Problem Solved

Come to think of it, Meredith, I'm pretty sure that stylist was a terrorist, destroying the happiness and security of innocent Americans one haircut at a time. And Kathryn, yes, I do have a mullet wig exactly like that haircut. Now it can be a joke again...

(Please excuse the pictures--Megs did her best. You get the idea.) As of yesterday, Locks of Love is one long pony tail richer (inspired by Andy Atwood during the dental school days), and I'm free of the mullet! My neck is cold now, but it's the lesser of the evils. Okay. No more hair posts.

14 comments:

MKMT said...

It's gorgeous! Now we can be seen in public together.

Julie said...

You're awesome! Nice cut!! I'm also looking forward to trying out the roll recipe...

Bjorn to Rok said...

I love it! You look so good with short hair.

Melanie said...

you look super model gorgeous!! I've never seen you with short hair, is it easier to style?

Norris Fam said...

Man I've been waiting for that roll recipe! hallelujah for those of us that are baking morons!

And guess what babe- you are always beautiful in my eyes...mullet, 'f' chick, frumpy mom, speaking a different language at the drive through, it makes no difference to me! I like ya just the same!

Holly Ogden said...

Love the new look!

Amber said...

Hey! You look great! And...thanks for the great music...I knew I had heard "I'm yours" before I heard it on the radio. You must have made it popular, or I am slow, as usual! Have a great Christmas!

Meredith said...

Very cute! I was just thinking how awesome it would have been if you'd gotten your hair cut before your Thanksgiving trip. A family picture of your dirty kids, your sweet mullet, and Mike holding a rifle would have made a great Christmas card (with the trailer as a backdrop of course).

Kristal said...

I love it too! I had a few months this year that I looked ok with short hair, then I got fat again...growing it out. You stink, get fat!

HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

Anna - I've always loved your hair short. It looks amazing! Hang onto that new hairstylist. :D

JennyLynn said...

It's sassy! I like it!

Keri Blue said...

Being a short hair lady myself... I LOVE it!!! Who fixed it? I also want to know who did the original job, but I'll call you for that one. ;)

Ashlee Marie said...

You always did look good with short hair! I found you through Mirm's blog! It's been a long time! Your children are just beautiful!

Staci said...

It is so cute! I love your hair! You look as fantastic as ever!