Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Pinenut Harvester

By popular demand I've recorded Isaac doing his squirrel call, which is apparently a prerequisite for his illustrious future career as pinenut harvester.
(See the post When I Grow Up for orientation.)

3 comments:

Bjorn to Rok said...

That is halarious! He's such a funny little kid. He's really good actually. I think he's going to go far in his career path as a pinenut harvester.

Kelli said...

That is very impressive! He will find that skill very useful in the years to come!

Norris Fam said...

I've heard squirrel callers can make salaries somewhere in the 6 figures! Maybe he can teach ALL of his siblings and turn it into a family business :) (the business of driving their mother insane that is) ha!