Baby's leg. Thursday morning whilst I readied myself for errands, baby James Grey was at his usual post leaninging up against the loo. He was watching me and playing with things from the cupboard, when he lost his balance and fell. Big deal, does it 138 times a day. But this time he twisted his leg just wrong.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Broken
Clara's brain.
Baby's leg. Thursday morning whilst I readied myself for errands, baby James Grey was at his usual post leaninging up against the loo. He was watching me and playing with things from the cupboard, when he lost his balance and fell. Big deal, does it 138 times a day. But this time he twisted his leg just wrong.
After 4+ hours in urgent care (with 5 children, during lunch & nap time--my supply of stories was completely depleted by the end) the diagnosis was spiral fracture of the tibia. You can see the break best on the front view to the left, but these copies are a little too small. Sorry, if you were interested.
Baby's leg. Thursday morning whilst I readied myself for errands, baby James Grey was at his usual post leaninging up against the loo. He was watching me and playing with things from the cupboard, when he lost his balance and fell. Big deal, does it 138 times a day. But this time he twisted his leg just wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor James Gray. His little leg looks so sad. Liz and I especially like his sweater though. He sure looks cute! Wish I was there to give Mr. Gray a big hug. Love you guys.
I think I've seen that little lion somewhere before...
Poor baby...poor mama!
Have you guys had any broken limbs at your house before???
First broken bone. We've had a couple of rounds of stitches (some nastier than others), but Baby Grey wins the broken bone award. He's been such a good sport about it, which doesn't surprise anyone who knows him. He's about as happy as they come!
Also, Melanie, yes you have seen this costume before. Each of my kids have been a lion at least once, some twice. We're getting our money's worth out of this $10 costume (plus 15 years worth of student loan interest...)!
Clara's brain . . . . . . . . Wow,
yup! That is too priceless!
Sarah
Post a Comment