Me: "Oh my! What are you wearing?"
Isaac: "Our cleaning outfits. You have to have something special on to do a job like this."
Isaac's looks especially uncomfortable, though his shimmy doesn't seem to be restricted.
Clara, slowly but surely, filling her bag with crayons. (Ooh, it's painful to look at Isaac...)
Will in the van, trying to figure out exactly where the opening in his pouch is.
The master-mind of the operation. Isaac announced that he had Jacob's outfit all folded and ready for him for when he came home from soccer practice.
9 comments:
Thanks for that post...I needed a good laugh today and that did it for me!!! Please send them my way soon because my car looks like a full dumpster waiting to be emptied!
ho ho ho. belly laughs. especially clara's bag of choice. it looks like her mom recently picked up some artificial insemination....and what a catchy name for such a place!
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! Of course your kids would be so funny! I love it!
My kids do the same thing! Except they call them swimming suits. I have to say, Anna, your blog is my very favorite to read. It is hilarious! You are such a good writer.
oh my.
Wow, that is a good idea. Make the kids do it! Your kids are adorable and it is fun to see how much they have grown up!
I'm with you in thinking that it is PAINFUL to look at Poor Isaac's bottom!
I think the essential element of any successful ensemble is that it allows free, unhindered shimmying. Clara does seem to shopping at "Sperm R Us." Hmmm...
Alright already! The name on Clara's bag is Sherm's, as in Sherm's Thunderbird. It's a great warehouse-ish, Food4Less sort of store here in Roseburg. And I think the only sort of artificial insemination places they have around here are for cows. Put all your minds at rest...
Post a Comment