Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Isaac's musical debut

Here's one I haven't seen in a while. Introducing Isaac Jay, in Coralville, Iowa; a little over 2 yrs. old; compliments of Carrie Norris.

$10,000 to the one who can name that tune!

5 comments:

scooping it up said...

Ok, so I caught a few lyrics (I think). "let's get down to business" and "good night" and "i love you" at the end. I have NO idea what song this is. Tell baby Isaac to use melody a little more. I can't wait to hear what this is

Allens, Inc. said...

I'm going to give everybody a few days before I say. Let me give you one hint though: One of those lines is right, Staci. But which one?...

P. S. I know you know what it is, Carrie. Shhh.

Norris Fam said...

Oh I totally know what it is...I think it is pretty obvious myself!

And I love now (like I did then) the gross flemmy throat clearing at the end :)

Jen said...

Mulan's "How Can I make a man out of you" or maybe it's called "Let's get down to business" I accept cash or check ; ) Love your blog and glad to see you found mine! Love ya,
Jen

Allens, Inc. said...

We have a lucky winner! Well done, Jen. Did I forget to mention those $$ will be coming one high-five at a time? Thanks for playing!