I'm 6 days overdue. Go figure. They always tell me I'll go into labor earlier this time. I never do. Being induced at noon. Guess I'd better get Clara to take a picture of 41 weeks before I go.
Journal entry from 18 April 2015:
In shock. Yes, complete shock. Just had a 10 lb, 22 inch toddler! I would be hating life at this exact moment if it weren't for the most beautiful--or at least I think he will be soon--little boy sleeping next to me. It never gets old. Even by #8 it is still just as exciting and wonderful. How in the world did I get so lucky?
Introducing Joseph Soren Allen, reigning champion of the siblings, commanding respect from the first moment he breathed and striking fear into the hearts of all would-be challengers! When he's not snuggling with his momma.



3 comments:
You are so, so lovely sis. Can't wait to squeeze that little Joss boy and the rest of the possum pack:)
Oh my goodness Anna Allen! You're gorgeous at 41 weeks pregnant (seriously your belly looks JUST like mine at 21 weeks, right now), and right after birthing a baby. After I delivered my 11 pounder, I looked like seriously…Cruella Deville for 6 months! I'm So glad you guys keep having babies!!!! You do a fine job! I'm so ready to get our last one out in February. My body isn't as well equpped as yours. Mine is all flab and cheese. Nicely done. Post more about your darling farm life. We're slowly building ours up again. I need large family farm life inspiration!
me again….I want to see more farm pictures…your porch and your view behind you in that first picture…RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! POST some farm life pics….or at least send me some!
Post a Comment