Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Resolution

For my 2014 resolution, I, Anna, am committing to more faithfully update this blog--not necessarily for the amusement of the occasional cyber nomad who may stumble onto my blog accidentally, like a tourist happening upon an Indonesian train wreck, and who is compelled to stay for the same reason--but because some day my children may wonder about the thoughts of their mother and the workings of the simple life in the Burg from which they hail.  Additionally, I will more faithfully write in my personal journal all the things that aren't really of general interest.  (Not to imply that this blog necessarily is.)  Okay.  I've said it.  Now I have to do it.

1 comment:

Annalea said...

Well, if you post, I'll guarantee you I'll comment on nearly every one. :) So never fear that you'll be posting into the void . . .