Being rascals.
Reading before church (just prior to my vetoing his choice of footwear).
Alien encounters.
Jimmy receiving healing kisses after an injury.
Time-outs for co-nautiness.
Breakfasting together.
(Alright, this is Isaac helping little Zippy. But I thought it was funny.)
And speaking of brushing. James asked if I could help him brush his teeth. "My son, you need help with more than just the brushing..."
How did I get so lucky to spend my days with these two little nuts? And what will we do when James decides to ditch us girls for kindergarten. I shudder at the thought!


4 comments:
That was a super cute post. Your kids are the cutest.
Oh, they've grown since Christmas! Jims and Audrey could be twins - nice work, you two.
I have the same treat at my house, only in reverse. My two "babies" (as we call them, much to their dislike) are partners in crime, play and fun. And I wonder what little Seth will do next year when Lucy's at school...probably tell me he's lonely and ask 30 times a morning where Lucy is. :) I love having kids that love and need each other!
So sweet! Nothing like a bosom buddy huh!?
PS- I love the "dirty ear" quote :)
Post a Comment