Michael whacks down the weeds around the campfire.
Audrey peering into her future...
Everyone cuddling in Mom's and Dad's bed...until I kicked them all out!
Enjoying a canoe ride on the peaceful Florence Pond.
Isaac and Audrey dove into the blackberry bounty instead.
The draw of the water was too much for these ones! They needed to see the troutlings and froglets up close.
This picture is out of order. Upon getting out of the car, Isaac took off to pursue his favorite pastime: reptile and amphibian catching. This was the biggest toad I've ever seen in real life. He dubbed it Trevor (name that movie!).
On the heels of Isaac's catch, Clara came running up with one of the biggest garter snake I've ever seen. She appropriately named him Stink. She was clear that it was a him, "because only boys smell that bad!"
Tin foil dinners and scary stories around the campfire. Family prayers, then off to the tents.
3 comments:
Breathtaking! I can't wait to see it myself (or squat on some distant acre of it...)
Horray for family campouts. I can't think of many things that I enjoy more.
Is this THE camping trip you were telling me about? It is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment