Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Babies holding babies holding babies.

3 comments:

Annalea said...

That's a great shot. My only question . . . where is the camera?

Allens, Inc. said...

Our in-house photographer, Clara, snapped this one (I think she was standing on her bed). She likes to take pictures of anything and everything. I thought this one was kind of funny.

Staci said...

Adorable! Anna you are beautiful!!