Quote of the Day, part XLIV

Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?"
William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"

Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved:
"I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?"
Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long.
This move didn't come a day too early!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where's the Remote?

We've been having bad luck with our VCR/DVD player. A little while ago the VCR stopped working and shortly after that we lost the remote, so now DVDs are limited. Too much of a cheap skate to consider buying a new one, I thought I'd take it apart to see if there was something obvious wrong with it. My handy b-in-law Chace visiting with Rivka went and found a screw driver to get the project going. From the other room I heard him call, "Hey Anna, are you missing your remote?"Thanks, James.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Anna! Thank you, I needed a good laugh today, that was perfect!

Dramatic Imaging said...

Oh I just about had a heart attack reading you were going on a vacation with your 5 thinking,..didn't you have a 6th? I was worried cause i never heard about the birth or anything but your old Christmas card! So glad to see your beautiful 6th! You have such beautiful kids... not wonder you guys like to populate! We do too... apparently.. having a girl next month... but I am hoping the husband did his mail out job and you knew that already from our card! love you!