Speaking of, we were at the park for a picnic lunch on Saturday. Nearby a bunch of Hispanic boys were playing a game of basketball. After a particularly poor shot I heard one of them yell, "Geez, Luis!" The kid's name really was Luis. I laughed.
Monday, August 10, 2009
The Jungle V.I.P.
Isaac has requested to be known henceforth as Old King Louie.
Speaking of, we were at the park for a picnic lunch on Saturday. Nearby a bunch of Hispanic boys were playing a game of basketball. After a particularly poor shot I heard one of them yell, "Geez, Luis!" The kid's name really was Luis. I laughed.
Speaking of, we were at the park for a picnic lunch on Saturday. Nearby a bunch of Hispanic boys were playing a game of basketball. After a particularly poor shot I heard one of them yell, "Geez, Luis!" The kid's name really was Luis. I laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here, Here, hail King Louis!
And I've NEVER heard "Geez Luiz" in real life! SO funny!
Post a Comment