One crowded hour of glorious life
is worth an age without a name
Quote of the Day, part XLIV
Me, during Family Home Evening: "How can we repent of 'persecuting your brother'?" William: "Pick me! I just barely did it!"
Jacob, when I showed him the twin coverlet I had purchased for his bed right before we moved: "I like that. Whoa, wait! Are we really going to get beds that big?" Me, thinking that this boy has been sleeping on a camping cot on the floor for entirely too long. This move didn't come a day too early!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Boy For Sale...
...apparently. I went to check on William during naps and this is what I saw.
He'd swiped a tag off something I had purchased yesterday. I thought it was a fitting label, though a little cheap for what it cost to make him, plus labor.
After naps I said, "Okay, kid. Let's see what we've got for sale. Show us your giant whining tin self!" Here's what I got!
Life would be dull without this little creature around!
Oh my gosh, Anna! That is hilarious! I'm realizing how much I miss you as I read your posts. We live less than two miles away and how long has it been....?
7 comments:
You make me laugh. What a great family! I'm so glad I can keep up with the Allen family now.
Love,
Jane
What a cute boy. And such personality in your home! Love it.
I will TOTALLY buy him for that price...that's a good deal!
Oh my gosh, Anna! That is hilarious! I'm realizing how much I miss you as I read your posts. We live less than two miles away and how long has it been....?
Anna - your blog just made me laugh *hard* about a dozen time. Good stuff! I think the "hair" post should win an award! :)
xoxo,
Ellen
So, so funny!
I was at an antique store this week and thought of you and Whit...and how much I want to revisit that antique mall in Boise with the two of you. SOON.
This level of cute is astounding!
Post a Comment